(1) A personal Braeutigam Orchards farm hand to help with all activities other than playtime in the farm village.
(2) Birthday child gets a treat bag or t-shirt (depending on availability)
(3) Each child picks a bag of peaches, apples or a pumpkin
(4) Each child receives a ride on the wagon to and from the orchard or pumpkin patch.
(5) Each child meets our farm animals and gets to feed them.
(6) Each child receives a cup of fresh apple cider, a sipper to-go, and an apple cider donut.
(7) A furnished picnic table with table cloth and a special Happy Birthday card from Braeutigam Orchards.
(8) Each child gets to play in “Grandpa Lesters Farm Village”. This is a fun and educational place for the students to let loose and harvest eggs from a chicken house, milk a cow, shop at the farmers market and then pretend to cook it at Grandma Marie’s house. The children can also fix tractors in the tractor workshop, play in the corn and soybean boxes, etc… These are just a few of the exciting agriculture activities that the children can do.
Parties will only be held on Saturdays in July through mid September @ 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM
*Because of the high volume of customers in October, birthday party times and space is limited*
All parties need to place a $50 deposit by 2 weeks before their party date!!
If the deposit isn’t filed your party may be dropped and/or replaced with another party.
Cost per child: $20 (minimum of $300.00)